If you're the non-running type, or you've already signed up for the race and want to lend a helping hand, consider signing up for one of our many volunteer opportunities! If you're running, any of the pre-race volunteer opportunities, plus course setup on race day, will let you help out without interfering with your run!
If you plan to volunteer, please sign up using the button below! It helps us keep accurate count of who's coming, and ask for extra help where we know we'll need it.
Wednesday, September 5th:
- Packet Prep: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday, September 7th:
- Packet Pickup: 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Course Setup: 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, September 8th (Race Day!)
- Race Day Setup: 5:45 am - 7:00 am
- Award Table: 6:00 am - 11:00 am
- Medical Tent: 6:00 am - 11:00 am
- (trained/licensed medical staff, please!)
- Course Directors: 6:00 am - 9:30 am
- Food Table: 6:00 am - 11:00 am
- Finish Line: 6:30 am - 11:00 am